Thursday, November 11, 2004

This is where it all begins

In January this year, I went on holiday to Australia for a much-needed break from life. While I was there, sitting on Bondi beach, I realised that a two week holiday wouldn't be enough, and so the minute I got back to work I asked if I could take a year out.

Ironically, since that holiday life has been pretty great, and so now I'm leaving a good job, great friends & family, a nice flat and a gorgeous boyfriend in order to go travelling. I don't know if I'm mad or stupid, maybe both :-)

Anway, this is the plan...

California, Tahiti, Cook Islands, Fiji, New Zealand, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand

I'm a complete mix of emotions; scared, nervous, excited. I'm reading a book at the moment, and it has a motto which is: 'May you all live in interesting times'. I hope my trip will be interesting if nothing else, I guess we'll just have to wait and see what happens.

Sue


2 Comments:

Blogger The Hoe said...

Good luck with your travels.

Unfortunately I won't be able to make it to the pub.

4:43 AM  
Blogger kazaddress said...

Good luck Sue.

I hope you have the time of your life, and create loads of cool memories to treasure! I think you’re a very brave woman doing this on your own, and I am sure it will make you a stronger person at the end of it.

Keep us all up to date with your progress, and take loads of photos (to make us all jealous).

All the best

Kaz xx

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home